green SUSTAINABILITY policy
The Rings is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of The Rings’ strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Utilise green sources of energy where possible as sources of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and prefer suppliers who recycle.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Rings.
- Care for and improve our natural environment through farming methods and community and guest involvement in projects such as bird houses and tree planting.
- Encourage our guests to be Responsible Visitors
To read about how our suppliers are being sustainable follow these links: