A range of equipment to make your stay easier
We are trying to provide a range of equipment for those with additional needs.
This equipment must be reserved at time of booking. If you need equipment when you arrive and have not reserved it, please ask, if it is available we will do our best to meet your needs.
Currently, we have available:
5 x profile beds
- including one extra long
- one Medley Ergo Profile Bed
- 1 x bumpers
Sidhill Inspiration Cot (includes mattress)
- 2 Chiltern Wispa Lite Portable Motor for Ceiling Tracking Hoist
- Birdie Folding Mobile Hoist
- Stand Aid Hoist
- 2 x ETAC Swift Toilet Frame
- Liftwell Bed Leaver
- A range of movable grab rails
- Monkey pole
- Profile bed padded side bumpers
- Elephant Feet for raising chair or beds higher
- kettle tipper
- coffee machine
- fan heater
We have been gifted an adapted car. It can seat one driver, two passengers and a wheelchair passenger. Access for the wheelchair is by ramp into the back of the vehicle.
To use this car you must:
- reserve it in advance of your stay
- be over the age of 21 years
- have a clean valid UK drivers licence
We request that you make a donation to the charity for the use of the car.
Ikea high chair
booster seat for dining chair